Re: [O] [ANN] BREAKING CHANGE -- removing #+BABEL file-wide property lin

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] BREAKING CHANGE -- removing #+BABEL file-wide property lines
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 10:15:17 +0100

Eric: Thanks - but for the moment I will go with Jambunathan's suggestion and stick with the latest version before the removal of BABEL.

For the record, I created a local branch before the removal of BABEL and used

git checkout MyBranch

to switch to this branch. So I can keep my local git repo up-to-date and switch back to master if I want to.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:

Rainer - if he feels uncomfortable - can choose *not* to update his git
repo and switch his local checkout to a historical version.

> [1]  to see the info page evaluate (info "(elisp)File Local
> Variables")

A usage note for adding these variables without straining the brain.

M-x add-file-local-variable RET
M-x add-file-local-variable-prop-line RET

These commands are documented here.
(info "(emacs) Specifying File Variables")

Stellenbosch University
South Africa

Tel :       +33 - (0)9 53 10 27 44
Cell:       +33 - (0)6 85 62 59 98