Re: [O] Feature suggestion

From: Herbert Sitz
Subject: Re: [O] Feature suggestion
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 22:04:30 +0000 (UTC)

Markus Grebenstein <post <at> mgrebenstein.de> writes:

> since I used Scrivener (Windows Beta) quite a while I'd love to have
> more of fletcher penny's multimarkdown (or MMD- like Syntax) integrated
> in orgmode to make it more versatile. Sadly I am not a lisp programmer
> at all...

Markus --

What exactly are the features you're thinking about?

For example, I read this at the MMD site, but virtually all of these
are already implemented in Org-mode:
MultiMarkdown adds these features to the basic Markdown syntax:

    footnotes
    tables
    citations and bibliography (works best in LaTeX using BibTeX)
    math support
    automatic cross-referencing ability
    smart typography, with support for multiple languages
    image attributes
    table and image captions
    definition lists
    glossary entries (LaTeX only)
    document metadata (e.g. title, author, etc.)
http://fletcherpenney.net/multimarkdown/features/

Regards,

Herb