[O] Change options of source code blocks "on-the-fly" for the later Late

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: [O] Change options of source code blocks "on-the-fly" for the later Latex export?
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 01:09:27 +0900

Hi,

I just trying minted and source code blocks do get nice formatted
fontified output in LaTeX export

#+source: test
#+begin_src c :exports code
/*
  Test
*/
int x = 10;
#+end_src

works fine. However, sometimes I would like to use different starting
numbers for the line-numbers. The minted package supports this by an
LaTeX-Environment option
e.g., \begin{minted}[firstnumber = 5]

How can I get firstnumber = 5 from org-mode into LaTeX. Since I would
have to change this several times within a file I would prefer an
rather easy method (rather then redefining the standard export
settings via org-export-latex-minted-options over and over again).
Other environments have access to certain options available via
#+ATTR_LaTeX: but this seems not to work for source code. I could use
plain LaTeX instead but would loose the ability to work and execute
the source code blocks.

Maybe its very easy to do, however, its rather late in this part of
the world and I can't see any solution at the moment.

Thanks a lot

Torsten