[O] regenerating agendas automatically if any .org files change

From: Stephen J. Barr
Subject: [O] regenerating agendas automatically if any .org files change
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:54:36 -0500

Hello,

First of all, thank you for a wonderful mode and a wonderful mailing
list. This is my first posting. I have the following idea for a
workflow, and I am not sure if there is already functionality to do
this: I keep all my .org files in a Dropbox. On my desk I have my main
workstation A and a slow workstation B. Both A and B are synced to
Dropbox. Throughout the day, as I work with org-mode using workstation
A, I would like B to simply regenerate 3 different agenda views
whenever the .org files on Dropbox change. This would really add to
the functionality of workstation B. Is there any built-in
functionality to do this?

Thanks,
-stephen