Re: [O] HTML export and Zotero-friendly headers

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] HTML export and Zotero-friendly headers
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:27:17 +0100

Hi,

Then I misunderstood you, sorry about the noise (to both Eriks, A. and H.). I thought you meant including Zotero-readable metadata for each citation in the Org document.

Do I then understand correctly that what you want to do is simply to generate one COinS snippet with metadata about the document itself (author, title, etc.)?

Yours,
Christian