Re: [O] Add publishing with utf8

From: sindikat
Subject: Re: [O] Add publishing with utf8
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:49:43 +0100

Now i have
(set-language-environment "UTF-8")
(prefer-coding-system 'utf-8-unix)
(setq org-export-html-coding-system 'utf-8-unix) and publishing works perfectly. Funny, that i have every locale set to "en_US.UTF-8", but LANGUAGE and LC_ALL set to empty. But when i set them to "en_US.UTF-8", Emacs still opens non-utf8 files as "undecided-unix". In file-coding-system-alist i found expression ("" undecided) and when i changed it to utf-8-unix, every file started opening with this encoding. I've solved my problem, thanks to you all.
I only not sure why opening everything as utf8 wasn't made default in Emacs.