[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[O] "CLOCKS" drawer not behaving like a drawer on Windows emacs 23.2 (Wa
[O] "CLOCKS" drawer not behaving like a drawer on Windows emacs 23.2 (Was: Collapsing tracked time?)
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:24:15 +0100
Gnus/5.110018 (No Gnus v0.18) Emacs/22.3 (gnu/linux)
>>>>> Steinar Bang <address@hidden>:
>>>>> Olaf Dietsche <address@hidden>:
>>> You can also set org-clock-into-drawer to a string (e.g. "CLOCKS"),
>>> then this string is used instead of "LOGBOOK".
> Actually I tried doing it, but since the variable wasn't available, I
> thought I needed a newer version of org-mode, than the one that comes
> with emacs 23.
> But it turns out that I just needed to load-library `org-clock' before
> I could customize the variable, and then set to to "CLOCKS" (without
> the quotes).
And when clocking in on an item, a ":CLOCKS:" drawer is created under
However the "CLOCKS" drawer doesn't behave like a real drawer on emacs
23.2 on Windows:
- The ":CLOCKS:..." string is plain black, and not the purple of the
:LOGBOOK: drawer (and presumably other drawers)
- Pressing `TAB' doesn't open and close the drawer
- Closing and reopening the item, shows the contents of the drawer, but
the drawer can't be collapsed with `TAB'
I tried installing org-mode 7.7 on the machine, but the "CLOCKS"
behaviour was the same there.
Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
- Re: [O] Collapsing tracked time?, Steinar Bang, 2011/11/25
- [O] "CLOCKS" drawer not behaving like a drawer on Windows emacs 23.2 (Was: Collapsing tracked time?),
Steinar Bang <=