Re: [O] Is it possible for checkbox items to have :LOGBOOK: drawers?

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: Re: [O] Is it possible for checkbox items to have :LOGBOOK: drawers?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:56:11 +0100

> Hello,
> Steinar Bang <address@hidden> writes:

>> Is there some variable that I can set to make :LOGBOOK: drawers work
>> under checkboxes?

> No, lists ignore contents of drawers within them. Moreover :LOGBOOK:
> drawers are an headline only feature.

> No, as far as I know it is not possible to attach a Drawer to a list
> item.

Bummer!  But thanks for the replies.

Is there another way to accomplish what I want: getting time stamped log
entries under a list item?

Ie. it doesn't have to be in a drawer, and entries don't have to be
created with `C-c C-z'.  But should be easy to use.

Or... I could go back to nested TODOs I guess...?  But checkboxes are so
much more visually pleasing...