Re: [O] org-search-goto.el - full text search to go to locations in your

From: Takaaki ISHIKAWA
Subject: Re: [O] org-search-goto.el - full text search to go to locations in your org buffers
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:13:03 +0900

Dear Tom,

Hi.

Nice package to achieve fast search! Thank you.

If this package can handle `org-directory' having org files,
or `org-agenda-files', it is more handy.
I currently do this task using `anything-grep-by-name',
but it is not comfortable for me because it does not
open trees including the query text when touching the searching result.

Best regards,
Takaaki Ishikawa
@takaxp