[O] How to set a property defaults in a capture template.

From: dlc
Subject: [O] How to set a property defaults in a capture template.
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:56:53 -0600

I am trying to set up a capture template to record personal contact information for sales lead management. I want to have some properties preset to defaults in the capture template

I have created an org file with each person as a top level entry.  Below is a shortened example.

* Last Name, First Name
:SCHEDULED:  <2012-01-01 .+2w>
:PROPERTIES:
:Spouse:  Spouse Name
:Group:  Prospect
:STYLE:  habit
:END:
** Organization
*** Name
:PROPERTIES:
:Organization-Name:  True Homes, Inc.
:END
**** Title
:PROPERTIES:
:Title: Owner
:end:
** Phone Numbers
*** cell
:PROPERTIES:
:Number: 222-222-2222
:end:
*** home
*** fax
** Email Addresses
*** Primary
:PROPERTIES:
:Email:  address@hidden
:end:
** Addresses
*** home
*** work
*** condo
:PROPERTIES:
:Street1:  2833 Beach Blvd.
:City:  Orange Beach
:State:  AL
:Zip-Code:  36561
:end:
** Activities
**** <2011-12-13 Tue> Called in with a referral to sell his property.

I want to use org-capture to create this entry with it's subtree and all the properties.  The capture template expansion mechanism supports using %^{Property}p .  I want some properties to be created with a default without prompting the user. (e.g. :STYLE: habits).
I would also like to support completion on some of the properties while creating a new contact. {e.g.  the file people.org already exist  and is the target for capture to file to and (#+PROPERTY:   Status_ALL New Incubating Active Purchased Dead) is at the top of the file.}

I have attempted to use the expansion %(SEXP) along with the property api as in the following but it does not work because Emacs-Lisp doesn't support nested strings (right?) I am just learning emacs-lisp, so I'm am sure my lack of knowledge is at work here.

(setq org-capture-templates
'(
  ("t" "Test adding property" entry (file "~/people.org")
    "* Test Entry %(org-entry-put (point) "STYLE" "habit")"
           )
   ( another template
   )
          ))