Re: [O] Bastiens talk

From: Martyn Jago
Subject: Re: [O] Bastiens talk
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:36:26 +0000

Hi

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Rustom Mody <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I'll try and flesh out the rest and post it here
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-screencasts/ghm2011-demo.html
>
> Next step is to have worg-links to the main concepts presented here.
>
> Thanks!

I think this is a great screencast for whetting the appetite of
prospective Org-mode users - it is up-to-date, practical, and includes
features in the pipeline.

I hope you don't mind Bastien, but I took the liberty of adding a link
to Worg under the heading *General Introduction to Org-mode* on the *Org
tutorials* page [1].

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/index.html

Best, Martyn