[O] [babel] noweb and results for ob-screen?

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: [O] [babel] noweb and results for ob-screen?
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 18:38:27 +0900

recently I discovered babel in combination with screen. I really like it.
However, I tried to use noweb but it seems not to work.  Getting it working would allow to write "tasks" and arbitrary combine them to bigger tasks.

I would be interested in results too.  Would be nice to receive some feedback from above tasks.  Thus, one could document the success or results.  For now I have to copy results from the screen terminal which is kind of error prone.

Any chance to enhance ob-screen with the above features?