Re: [O] fast navigation

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: Re: [O] fast navigation
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:45:25 -0500

The patch indeed fixes the problem, but has the following side effect:
the org-goto prompt now acquires a (possibly invalid) default
location, e.g. after I go to node "foo" in some file (file1), and do
an org-goto in some other file (file2), it will give me "foo" as a
default location, even though there's no node "foo" in file2.  This is
mostly a cosmetic bug, but a bug nonetheless, because the signature of
the function in the patch is
(org-refile-get-location &optional PROMPT DEFAULT-BUFFER NEW-NODES
NO-EXCLUDE) and we are in fact passing nil to default-buffer.  I would
expect this to suppress the showing of the default prompt.