[O] latex command for org-preview-latex-fragment

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: [O] latex command for org-preview-latex-fragment
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:24:07 -0500

Hello all,

I'm having troubel getting org-preview-latex-fragment to work when using
minted for exported code highlighting. Checking the log files in
/tmp/orgtex<...>.log I find that tex fails with the error message "Package
minted Error: You must invoke LaTeX with the -shell-escape flag". OK, that's
helpful, except that I can't figure out where/how to change the tex command
called by org-preview-latex-fragment. Is this configurable in org-mode
settings? Or does it depend on some option in the auctex or preview packages?

Thanks for any help,
Ista