Re: [O] Honour existing restrictions if possible when visiting tasks fro

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] Honour existing restrictions if possible when visiting tasks from the agenda
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 09:12:44 -0500

Hi Carsten,

I think this patch series breaks agenda clock reports.  The total time
shown on the report only includes the data in the org file restrictions.

I don't have time to look at where to fix this yet so if it isn't easy
to fix maybe these patches should be temporarily reverted.

I'd been running with the patches for a week before I posted them but
didn't get to my weekly clock report review until today.

Regards,
Bernt