Re: [O] Unable to unfold a folded block having point directly after the

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] Unable to unfold a folded block having point directly after the folded block
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 11:58:26 +0100

Am 02.01.2012 19:53, schrieb Bastien:
Hi Rainer,

Rainer Stengele<address@hidden>  writes:

Having

*** Headline
     :LOGBOOK:....>

- point is at the end of the headline
- moving one line down I am at the end of the LOGBOOK line

There I cannot open the folded LOGBOOK block with<TAB>.
I have to move point one character back in order to unfold it with<TAB>.
After that I can no more reach the end of this line like before, where I could not
unfold with<TAB>.

Is this intended?
No.  This is fixed now.

Thanks,

Hi Bastien,

I just pulled and checked but cannot see a change.
Did you check in the fix already?

Thanks!

Rainer