Re: [O] [patch] Add test-run capability to Makefile

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] Add test-run capability to Makefile
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 23:01:01 +0100

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:
> If you have the names of the offending tests this should be a simple
> fix.  I'm happy to apply this to the test suite, but I don't know which
> four tests rely upon htmlize.

Actually, it wasn't htmlize that made these four tests fail (only two of
them use it and while a warning is shown, the test itself passes).  What
was missing is that I need to define org-release since in batch mode I'm
not loading org-install.el.  This happens only in my fork since I
removed the version strings from org.el, I just corrected the default.mk
to take care of this.

Regards,
Achim.