Re: [O] [Orgmode] Automatic screenshot insertion

From: Skip Collins
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] Automatic screenshot insertion
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 00:26:13 -0500

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:
>> You and Jambunathan K. should form a club.
>
> Since I am being dragged in to the conversaion,

Of course I intend no disrespect for you or François. I have noticed
that org, perhaps not surprisingly, attracts people with a certain
detail-oriented aesthetic, similar in some ways to Knuth's obsessive
perfectionism. While Francois fancies himself an artist who works in
the medium of code, I suspect that most of those afflicted with OCD
(Org Compulsive Disorder) are closer in spirit to the artisan or
craftsman than to the artist.