Re: [O] Bug: ob-clojure.el depends on deprecated swank-clojure [7.7]

From: Andrew Cheng
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: ob-clojure.el depends on deprecated swank-clojure [7.7]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:28:56 -0500

I passed the question along to Phil Hagelberg in that Clojure google
group thread. His reply:

"Yes, clojure-test-mode uses both slime-eval and slime-eval-async; he
should pick one of these like so:

(defun clojure-test-eval (string &optional handler)
 (slime-eval-async `(swank:eval-and-grab-output ,string)
                   (or handler #'identity)))

(defun clojure-test-eval-sync (string)
 (slime-eval `(swank:eval-and-grab-output ,string)))

Actually swank:interactive-eval-region and friends are not elisp
functions; they are Clojure functions."

(... end of reply) In case it helps, Stuart Sierra says he got
org-babel and clojure working together. His dotfiles are at
https://github.com/stuartsierra/dotfiles