Re: [O] tags in clock table

From: Anton Travleev
Subject: Re: [O] tags in clock table
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 08:37:55 +0400

Hello Bernt,

I want to get clock summary over a week for each tag I set during this week.

I have a lot of tags, so the manual filtering is tedious, not to mention that I
can forget some of them.

There is no possibility to split the clocktable into chunks by tags, only by
days or weeks, see option :step  (there was discussion in the thread
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/38195/focus=38889, maybe it is
outdated)

So I thought I can first just see all tags I set during the week in the
clocktable (that is my initial question), and then use :tag option of the
clocktable to get time summary for each tag.

Regards, Anton