[O] A visibility (ellipsis) problem with `C-c .'

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] A visibility (ellipsis) problem with `C-c .'
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 22:27:49 -0500

Hi, Org people.

Consider a header having many sub-headers, and which is closed.  So I
only see that header, followed by an ellipsis at the end of that line.
On that header, command `C-c .' turns the initial star (or string
thereof) into a dash.  Now, I see an item with the same text as the
previous header, still followed by an ellipsis at the end of that line.
Now, TAB has no effect: it does not expand the ellipsis into the
previous contents (the minibuffer writes "EMPTY ENTRY", which is likely
improper)

So I have to fight a tiny bit for being able to edit the contents.  I go
one level up, collapse then expand, and everything becomes OK.

François