Re: [O] Updating the Babel section of Worg Was: Generating plot with org

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Updating the Babel section of Worg Was: Generating plot with org-babel-R
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 19:43:25 -1000

Hi Eric,

Yes, this is overdue.  I think your plan is a good one.

Perhaps a few of the individual use cases could be moved to FIXME,
instead?  I'm thinking here of Feiming Chen's R setup and some of my
contributions when I was experimenting writing LaTeX inside source
code blocks.  The authors could resurrect these as they see fit.

Hopefully, others will contribute use examples.  My sense from reading
the list is there are many interesting ones.

I'd like it if Org mode users designed a template for the language
specific pages.  Currently, these seem to me a mixed bag and it would be
good to regularize them.  It would also be nice to have one for each of
the supported languages.  There are 11 language specific pages now,
which leaves quite a few languages under-documented.

I'll be happy to work on this as I can.

All the best,
Tom

>>> 2012/2/5 Thomas S. Dye <span dir="ltr"><mailto:address@hidden></span>Hi