Re: [O] AUCTex within org-babel

From: Riccardo Romoli
Subject: Re: [O] AUCTex within org-babel
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 15:51:26 +0100

Hi Eric,
thanks a lot for your answer!! I completely ignore that C-c' lunch the small buffer for all the code within the src blocks. I belive it was used only for ESS....

Best
Riccardo

2012/2/8 Eric Schulte <address@hidden>
Riccardo Romoli <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, is there a way to include the AUCTeX function (i.e. to create a figure
> or a table or insert a font...) and markup color,  within an org-babel
> document?

If I understand your question correctly you want AUCTeX mode to be
active in an Org-mode document.  Generally this is not possible as
Org-mode is the active mode and AUCTeX and Org would conflict in many
ways.

If you want syntax highlighting for a particular chunk of latex code,
you can may it in a src block

#+begin_src latex
 your latex here...
#+end_src

and then customize the `org-src-fontify-natively' variable.  Pressing
C-c ' from withing the code block will then launch a small buffer in
AUCTeX mode.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte