[O] Bug: CLOCK_MODELINE_TOTAL and org-todo-yesterday

From: Muchenxuan Tong
Subject: [O] Bug: CLOCK_MODELINE_TOTAL and org-todo-yesterday
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:41:37 +0800

    1. Sometimes I want all the subtrees of a tree to inheritance the property "CLOCK_MODELINE_TOTAL" (e.g. all set to "today"), but in the function org-clock-get-sum-start, you use (org-entry-get nil "CLOCK_MODELINE_TOTAL"), which means that it doesn't search inheritance. This makes the inheritance setting in vain.

    2. Sometimes I want to mark something done yesterday (e.g. I'm leaving that night but still finishing the project without computer at hand). I use org-todo-yesterday, but I find that if it has a ++ repeater, the new date begins as if the task is done today, which is not desirable.

By: Muchenxuan Tong