Re: [O] Babel add comma in front of my '*'

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Babel add comma in front of my '*'
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:23:21 -0700

Daniel Dehennin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I tryed to babelize an iptables-save file and file to restore it.
>
> Babel put a comma in front of my '*', in the following, the '*mangle'
> became ',*mangle':
>
> #+begin_src text
> # Generated by iptables-save v1.4.4 on Wed Feb 15 10:16:05 2012
> ,*mangle
> :PREROUTING ACCEPT [0:0]
> :INPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
> :FORWARD ACCEPT [0:0]
> :OUTPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
> :POSTROUTING ACCEPT [0:0]
> COMMIT
> #+end_src
>
> Regards.

Yes,

Org-mode does the above to protect the rest of the file from the
possible Org-mode syntax in the code block.  However if you then use
this text (e.g., through tangling or reference from another code block)
the comma will be automatically removed, so it shouldn't cause you any
problems.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte