Just to be safe, I nuked my org-mode directory and re-cloned from the
git repository: I'm now at release_7.8.03.386.g2239d (I was at
release_7.8.03-351-g47eb3 previously). Is there a more recent
version? I also removed the org directory that came with the packaged
version of emacs, just in case.
This sounds just like my setup. I get the following from `org-version'
which should be equivalent.
Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.419.gdeb6e)
I start emacs with the following options:
$ emacs -Q -eval '(setq load-path (cons
"~/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/lisp" load-path))' -eval "(require
I just did the same using the following command line to launch Emacs,
and I still get no decimal place in my results.
$ emacs -Q -eval '(setq laod-path (cons "~/.emacs.d/src/org/lisp/" load-path))' -eval
"(require 'ob-R)" /tmp/dan.org
I get the same behavior as before. I was a little puzzled when I saw
this happen, as I've been working on this study for over a year in org
and it's the first time I've seen this behavior. I went back and
tried previous versions (e.g., 7.4), and now I see the same thing.
I wonder if Arch (a rolling release linux distribution that tries to
be close to the leading edge) has updated an underlying library that
impacts the babel code in some odd way. (Granted, I don't see how
this could be, as the emacs environment seems pretty well insulated
from the underlying OS; PEBKAC just as likely.)
I doubt this is the case. I also use Arch (just ran pacman -Syu this
morning) so we likely have the largely same underlying versions of
libraries installed. Maybe the issue could lay somewhere in your R
Sorry I can't be of more help.