Re: [O] Location of OpenDocument style files should be configurable

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Location of OpenDocument style files should be configurable
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:50:16 +0530

Ulrich

Btw, I have not applied the other patch that you submitted here.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-01/msg00005.html

Only "make install" copies the OpenDocument styles files. So, your
approach of setting the value during compilation seems a bit strange to
me.

I have a feeling that your other patch - the one that I have committed -
suffices to address the specific packaging workflow on Gentoo side.

There is lots of water that has flown under the Ganges since we last
discussed. It is possible that you are quite happy with tweaking
`org-odt-data-dir' in your site installation file.

Btw, I am open to discussion if you still feel strongly about the patch
referenced above. It is possible that I haven't understood what you have
been saying.

Jambunathan K.