Re: [O] [BUG] LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS not working

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS not working
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 21:42:17 -0500

suvayu ali <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> I think there is a regression bug in latex export. The
> directive is supposed to generate the following latex code:
> \documentclass{a4paper,article}
> Instead it generates:
> \documentclassa4paper{article}
> A minimal example is attached.

I don't think it's a regression - at least I could only find two commits
that touched the relevant code (lines 1397-1405 in org-latex.el) and
they are from 2008 and 2009.

Also the latex syntax is

and an example in the beamer section of the manual

   (info "(org) Beamer class export")

makes me believe that the expectation is that you'll enter

   #+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [a4paper]

including the square brackets.