[O] MobileOrg setup

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] MobileOrg setup
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:49:05 -0500

I've configured a local WebDAV server on my machine at http://localhost/dav/org.

I'm new to mobile org as I just got my first mobile device. To be
honest, I didn't find the setup instructions that intuitive, but I'm
also no apache/WebDAV expert either! I any case, I used the Arch Linux
wiki to setup apache and WebDAV, mounted my server at /mnt/dav,
created /mnt/dav/org and changed permissions to my username and the
"users" group and used org-mobile-push to push to it. Everything seems
to be working nicely.

I can visit http://localhost/dav/org and see the structure with all my
files, agenda.org, index.org, and checksums.dat.

When I use mobile org, I get the error:
-----
Error occurred during sync: An error occurred attempting to fetch the
url http://ip-address/dav/org/checksums.dat: invalid username or
password.
-----

If I enter the same username and password from a browser... it works.
And that's true either of my computer or the tablet. I can view
checksums.dat in a browser on the tablet.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
John