Re: [O] latex to org converter

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: [O] latex to org converter
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:54:01 -0400

Marvin Doyley <address@hidden> writes:

> Does anybody has a script that convert latex files to org mode ?
>
> I wrote one in Matlab, but it is a little clunky - I wrote it in matlab
> because I am still learning lisp

Not exactly a script, but I highly recommend Pandoc[1]. There is also
pandoc-mode[2], which is an Emacs frontend to Pandoc.

Footnotes:
[1] http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/

[2] http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~jkremer/pandoc-mode.html

--
We are MicroSoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile.
(Attributed to B.G., Gill Bates)