Re: [O] multiple date_tree values possible in a single file

From: Stuart McLean
Subject: Re: [O] multiple date_tree values possible in a single file
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 07:28:13 -0700

Hi, Nick

I have expressed myself poorly. It is not so much what I can not get to
work. It is more "is such-and-such possible". I would like to have two headings
in one file, and to be able to use `org-capture' to file notes under
each of them
in a date-tree. I know you can file notes under an individual heading
using the DATE_TREE property, but how would you use this for two
different headings?

I hope this is a little more clear,

Stuart