Re: [O] Google Summer of Code -- 3 Org projects for our first participat

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Google Summer of Code -- 3 Org projects for our first participation!
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:54:02 +0100

> we will have 3 students hacking Org thanks to Google and the GSoC
> program.  The list of all accepted projects can be checked here:

Cool!  Good job!

> Bugpile - a bugtracker for GNU Emacs Org-mode written in Elisp and
> Org-mode (Thorsten)

Interesting.

> Org-mode – Let Org-mode synchronize with online bug-tracking and
> todo-list services (Aurélien)

Something even more generic might be desirable.  For example, to some
(me), it might be more desirable to sync to a calendar-like service, as
oppose to a TODO like service.

> Emacs-Orgmode Git merge tool for Org Files (Andrew Young)

Interesting.  How would such a driver differentiate between normal git?
Would it be more intelligent in merging or?

> Now that my age and pseudo-marital position make me come home with a
> baguette every evening

:)

–Rasmus

--