Re: [O] HTML Export Error : org-export-replace-src-segments-and-examples

From: Sankalp
Subject: Re: [O] HTML Export Error : org-export-replace-src-segments-and-examples: Args out of range: 0, 0
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 03:07:58 +0530

Hi Bastien,

I'm sorry I wasn't able to follow up on this back then. I notice the issue doesn't seem to be recurring with later/current versions of org-mode.

Thanks for all the help though!

--
Sankalp

If humans could mate with software, I'd have org-mode's
babies.
                          --- Chris League on Twitter.
               http://orgmode.org/worg/org-quotes.html

On 24 March 2012 03:20, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Sankalp,

Sankalp <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not quite sure what we mean here by a minimal setup. Is it a
> stripped down version of my .emacs with no dependencies? or is it the
> publishing setup I'm using?

I'm thinking of a test-file.org containing all the content you added in
regex-python.org *and* a #+begin_src section loading Org and your setup.

I tried to export your file and did not reproduce your problem.  Assume
every bit of your config might be useful, especially when it comes to
testing Babel.  Of course, if there are external dependancies such as
python, just tell so.

> Please clarify and I'll send what is required.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien