Re: [O] Org Clock Timer in Frame Title bug

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Org Clock Timer in Frame Title bug
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 15:49:27 +0200

Hi George,

George Kettleborough <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sun, Apr 29 2012, Bastien wrote:
>> `global-mode-string' and ̀frame-title-format' are list by default
>> and they cannot be customized.  They can be manually set to a string,
>> but that's a mistake (okay, `global-mode-string' is a misleading name.)
>
> On my Fedora box, frame-title-format is by default:
>
> (multiple-frames "%b"
>                ("" invocation-name "@" system-name))
>
> This is the value even if --no-init-file is used so I don't think this
> is distro-specific.

Okay, I added a new option `org-clock-frame-title-format' for the
`frame-title-format' string.

This format string will /replace/ `frame-title-format' instead of
just amending it.  I don't find any way to safely set this var, as
there is no equivalent of `global-mode-string' for the frame.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien