[O] "# <<tag>>" should stick to the following text

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] "# <<tag>>" should stick to the following text
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 16:35:08 -0400

Hi, Org people.

I'm not sure I'm using "# <<tag>>" correctly, but my feeling is that it
should stick to the following text in various Org operations.  Let's say
I have something like (as I think it):

* Some container

  # <<tag1>>
  * Title 1

  # <<tag2>>
  * Title 2

If I put # <<tag1>> after "Title 1", say, the generated HTML is such
that using URL#tag1 will position the browser window to the first line
after "Title 1".  Putting it before yields what I expect, that is, the
browser jumps to "Title 1".

However, Org interpret the above as:

* Some container

  # <<tag1>>
  * Title 1

    # <<tag2>>
  * Title 2

putting the # <<tag2>> as a line within the "Title 1" header.  If I
later use