[O] HTML export of inline tasks

From: Manish
Subject: [O] HTML export of inline tasks
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:22:17 +0530

Dear List,

How can I export SCHEDULED, DEADLINE and tags for inlinetasks?  I have
org-inlinetask.el loaded and am using older HTML exporter (the one not
based on org-elements.el).  I looked at variable
org-inlinetasl-export-template but still unsure how should I set it to
exposed scheduling information in HTML.  I am using the default css.

GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 on Windows 7
Org-mode from Git as of May 7 2012 with head on commit
b797c88d700a5e636c0f9fdb108d1846ce6e1f08

Thanks!
--
Manish