Re: [O] Problem exporting to PDF (and viewing)

From: Richard Stanton
Subject: Re: [O] Problem exporting to PDF (and viewing)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 21:05:24 -0700

I think the problem is in the org-mode code that interprets "%s." (and how this
interacts with my bash shell). This is supposed to pass the executable the
fully qualified file name, but somehow it ends up passing the directory twice,
which (understandably) confuses the executable.

While this seems to have something to do with the bash shell I'm using, this
works fine for everything else, so I'm pretty sure there's no fundamental
problem in my setup, and it would be nice to find a way around this problem.

Two thoughts:

1) Is there another string I could use, instead of %s, that results in the file
name being passed without the path at all? This would probably cure the problem.

2) If not, where is the code that interprets %s? I can try stepping through it
and see what I can find.

Thanks a lot.

Richard