[O] LaTeX templates?

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] LaTeX templates?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:28:56 -0500

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where could I get beautiful LaTeX "templates" (i.e: beautiful layout + typography) I could use / modify to use with org? I'm not expecting anything free, I'm willing to pay.

I'm about to publish an ebook, but the regular pdfs I managed to generate so far lack some life.

What I could do is simplify my life and just use HTML+CSS to layout it (I could probably easily transform from org to markdown to HTML and then use CSS3 to style the hell out of it, and print to PDF, but I'm not sure how professional would it look in the PDF or if I ever print the book).

Also I know @Avdi Grimm used org as a publishing system for his ebooks, Avdi, would you be willing to sell / share your org publishing infrastructure?

Any insights appreciated!

 - Marcelo.