Re: [O] (no subject)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:23:01 +0200

Hi Eric and Rick,

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for the patch, I would like to apply it.
>
> Have you signed the FSF papers for contribution to Org-mode and Emacs?

I guess some communication happened offlist -- if Rick does not have the
FSF papers, we need to mark the change as TINYCHANGE.

> If you haven't would you be willing to?  See the Org-mode contribution
> instructions for more information.
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html

Also the ChangeLog should start with an uppercase letter and end with a
point...  sorry to nitpick on this, but I try to ease my life in
emacs-devel :)

Thanks for the patch anyway,

--
 Bastien