Re: [O] org-export-preprocess-hook and the new exporter (was Re: Using O

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-preprocess-hook and the new exporter (was Re: Using Org for a dissertation)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 08:49:54 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> I was intrigued by the comment above regarding the ignoreheading
> tag.  Sounded just like what I needed.  However, it doesn't do anything
> with org /out-of-the-box/.  A little searching led to Suvayu's posting
> in stackoverflow [1] and that does the job nicely, but only for the
> standard (read: old) export engine.

stackoverflow.com is really great, and many questions are posted and
answered there.  When it makes sense, we should try to backport useful
information from there to Worg (org-faq.org and org-hacks.org are the
two possible targets in general), so that we keep things centralized
a bit.

At least I try to keep this in mind when I reply to stuff on SO.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien