[O] little annoyance

From: Julian Burgos
Subject: [O] little annoyance
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 14:21:56 +0000

Dear list:

Is there any way to stop org-mode from adding blank spaces on the left margin of an R source code block when returning from editing in ESS mode? Here is an example:

1) I create my org mode file with an R source code block:

---------------------start org mode-------------------
* Trial
#+begin_src R
plot(1:10)
#+end_src
---------------------end org mode-------------------

2) I do Ctrl-' to switch to ESS mode, and then again to go back to org mode.

3) The source code block has new spaces'

---------------------start org mode-------------------
* Trial
#+begin_src R
  plot(1:10)
#+end_src

This is mildly annoying because I edit the source code blocks both in ESS and in org-mode, and the code gets misaligned. Any ideas?
Many thanks,

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute