Re: [O] [babel, patch] ob-octave does not catch EOE from matlabShell on

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: Re: [O] [babel, patch] ob-octave does not catch EOE from matlabShell on MS Windows
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:52:47 -0500

For the sake of completeness I'm attaching the patch. Also one should override

(setq org-babel-matlab-emacs-link-wrapper-method
   "%s
if ischar(ans), fid = fopen('%s', 'w'); fprintf(fid, '%%s\\n', ans);
fclose(fid); else, save -ascii %s ans ; end
delete('%s')
")

as matlabShell does not like commands split across multiple lines.

M.