Re: [O] [babel, patch] ob-octave does not catch EOE from matlabShell on

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel, patch] ob-octave does not catch EOE from matlabShell on MS Windows
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 09:56:49 -0600

"Mikhail Titov" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Hi Mikhail,

Thanks for sending along the patch and the variable re-definition.  If I
understand correctly then the patch should be applied for any system,
but the variable definition need only be applied on windows systems.  Is
that correct?

Can anyone confirm that matlab/octave code blocks are still functional
on a GNU/Linux machine after the above patch and redefinition have been
applied?  I do not use octave/matlab myself and can't verify this.

If they don't break anything I'm happy to apply these patches.

Thanks,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte