Re: [O] date added into logbook?

From: Michael C Gilbert
Subject: Re: [O] date added into logbook?
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:50:08 -0700

On May 29, 2012, at 6:04 AM, Jonathan Leech-Pepin wrote:

> I'm not sure that you can automatically include the note into a
> :LOGBOOK: drawer, however if you're mostly/only working from capture
> templates you could add a property for CREATED and have it
> automatically fill with an inactive timestamp.

<snip>

Thank you. That's another useful approach.

I had this hunch that, in the interest of synergy and re-usability, it would
make sense to tap into the existing framework for managing the logbook. But
from perusing the code, it seems that much of that is kind baked-in. I'm
wondering if someone more familiar with the code base in question might comment.

Am I mistaken? Is there a way to tap into the logbook related loops?

— Michael