Re: [O] Clocking in emits an error

From: Avery Chan
Subject: Re: [O] Clocking in emits an error
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 10:22:06 +0800

It /does/ go away if I add the headline. So I think you're saying:

1. Plain list checkbox items cannot have a time-estimate associated them.
2. Plain list checkbox items cannot track time.
3. Only headlines/TODO headlines can have these features.

I suppose that a TODO headline is effectively a checkbox; it would be nice, though, to be able to time separate checkboxes (though I suspect that responsibility would lay upon me to edit the appropriate org-mode file <grin>).

Thanks for the clarification Nick.

Avery