Re: [O] How to integrate org-mode in a MS Windows-/Office-based environm

From: Kyle Andrews
Subject: Re: [O] How to integrate org-mode in a MS Windows-/Office-based environment?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:03:23 -0400

Hi Martin,

You should be able to link to Excel and Word documents from Org by prefixing the normal path with "file+sys:" instead of just file.  This doesn't work when the files are on a Windows Share (at least for me), though.  I'm also interested in getting a robust connection between Org and Outlook so I will be paying attention to this thread with earnest.

Best Regards,

Kyle