Re: [O] Export to Texinfo

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Export to Texinfo
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:42:27 +0200

Jonathan Leech-Pepin <address@hidden> writes:

> Can I define the export-snippet using:
>
>     (add-to-list 'org-export-snippet-translation-alist
>                  '("e-info" . "e-texinfo"))
>
> Or should that be left up to the discretion of the user?

This is an user-oriented variable (customizable).

Though, you have full control over which export snippets you accept. In
the following example, you accept both @@info:...@@ and @@texinfo:...@@
snippets:

  (defun org-e-latex-export-snippet (export-snippet contents info)
    "Blah..."
    (when (memq (org-export-snippet-backend export-snippet) '(info texinfo))
      (org-element-property :value export-snippet)))

Just specify it in package's documentation.