Re: [O] Wrong indentation with auto-fill within lists ?

From: Luis Mochán
Subject: Re: [O] Wrong indentation with auto-fill within lists ?
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:32:50 +0000 (UTC)

> > Do you use filladapt.el? Also what's the output of M-x org-version?
> I haven't loaded (explicitly) filladapt.el. How can I tell if I am using it?
> The output of M-x org-version is 7.8.11.

I have removed the org-mode debian package and the behavior reverted to what I
expected. The output of M-x org-version is now 6.33x. I had installed the org-
mode package to get the org documentation, but now I installed
emacs23-common-non-dfsg instead. Are there conflicts due to the apparent
coexistence of two org-mode versions (that provided by the emacs23 debian
package and the other provided by the org-mode package)?