Re: [O] ODT preferred format option per-file?

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] ODT preferred format option per-file?
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 16:57:46 +0800

    # Local Variables:
    # org-export-odt-preferred-output-format: "pdf"
    # End:

This is a great help, thanks. Will pull and try it tonight.

I suppose I must be using the old exporter, since the variable without -e-
enabled PDF conversion. That's working fine for me, but I should probably look
into the new exporter (assuming the old one will be removed sometime). Good to
know how to do it in both cases.

Thanks again!
hjh