Re: [O] org-refile failing

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] org-refile failing
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 08:43:40 -0500

HI Nick,

Looks like the 0 was causing the issue. Changing it to any non-zero value solves it. I don't remember how it ended up there though - I might have setup it by accident.

Thanks!

- Marcelo.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 1:53 AM, Brian van den Broek <address@hidden> wrote:

On 5 Sep 2012 19:59, "Marcelo de Moraes Serpa" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry Bastien, should have included it before.
>
> Emacs:
> GNU Emacs 23.4.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36) of 2012-01-29 on bob.porkrind.org
>
> Org:
> Org-mode version 7.9.1 (release_7.9.1-145-g0a6165-git @ mixed installation! /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ and /Users/fullofcaffeine/.emacs.d/vendor/org/lisp/)

Hi all,

I don't have any specific light to shed on the OP's issue. But i did notice the discussion seemed to miss the above which itself can many problems cause.

Best,

Brian vdB